CADE Reef Mini
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
STORE PICKUP ONLY
Please contact us to get an estimated delivery time
The CADE Pro Reef Mini Aquariums sets a new standard in nano reef Aquarium systems. The CADE Reef Mini desktop Aquarium delivers a unique combination of innovative Aquarium design and minimalist sophistication in a complete ready to run high quality package. From styling to function, every element takes into consideration current and future trends in both Aquaria and home design to produce an industry leading Aquarium system.
The CADE Pro Reef Mini is a brand new desktop marine Aquarium.
Every element of the CADE Pro Reef Mini's design and construction is modelled on current and future trends within the reefing community.
CADE Aquariums are constructed using flat polished super high clarity Opti-Clear glass to all panels and silicone is applied robotically for a minimal silicone finish with perfect lines, gaps and edges. The CADE logo is laser etched within the front glass panel and is positioned at the top right corner of all tanks. The tanks moulded plastic base neatly elevates the tank off the desktop surface for a neater finish and improved viewing aspect.
The CADE Pro Reef Mini has a back drop filtration system that is smartly designed to maximize use within a compact space. Equipped with a high a quality powerful filtration system to ensure optimum water conditions for your marine inhabitants. Water is delivered to the filter through a mid level inlet and a surface extraction vent. The first chamber contains a quality acrylic protein skimmer, considered the most important piece of equipment in any marine aquarium. It's the largest and most powerful we could fit with a flow rate of 1500 lph. It has water height adjustability, bubble flow control and a dedicated removable waste cup. The second chamber contains a removable cartridge to accomodate mechanical, biological and chemical filtration media. The cartridge simply slides out for quick and easy maintainence. The final chamber contains a powerful and quiet 1100LPH return pump and the neatly concealed outlet has directional flow control.
The CADE Pro Reef Mini is illuminated with a compact yet powerful 28W CADE Pro Reef Mini LED with a colour temperature of 14000K suitable for coral invertebrates. The light sits within a clear acrylic fixture which maintains the minimalist aestetics of the Aquarium.
- Dimensions (Overall) : 410 (L) x 410 (W) x 435 (H).
- Tank Dimensions : 400 (L) x 400 (W) x 400 (H)
- Capacity (Total): 64L
- Capacity (Minus filter) : 48L (approx)
- Glass thickness: 6mm
- Opti-Clear glass
- Flat polished edges
- Laser etched CADE logo
- Open top (rimless)
- Perfectly cut silicone edges
- Filter inlet, mid level & surface extraction
- 1100LPH Return Pump
- Directional flow control filter outlet
- 2x removable media baskets
- CADE SQ90 protein skimmer
- Silent operation
- CADE 28W 14000K LED. 56 chips total, 40 Blue, 12 White, 4 Red
- Easy setup
- Packaging: Plywood box, plastic wrapped with foam corners
Warranty and Return Policy
CADE products are covered by a 2 year limited warranty from the date of purchase covering manufacturers defects. Warranty does not cover damage caused by usage such as scratches and chips to glass consequent to normal wear and tear.
All freight is insured and we take every precaution with packaging and handling to ensure that your delivery is transported with the greatest of care from our factory to your doorstep.
Aquariums are quality checked prior to dispatch. Upon receipt of delivery you are requested to open the boxes and check the contents to ensure no damage has occured in transit prior to signing for receipt of delivery. If in the unlikely event you receive a damaged Aquarium we will replace it at no cost to you.
To omit any risk of damage and to receive personalized service we encourage all customers purchase their CADE Aquarium through one of our participating dealers.
PR400 Setup Instructions
The CADE Pro Reef Mini is a fully integrated marine ready system that requires very minimal setup. Follow the steps below and you will be up and running in less than 30min.
- Unpacking. Open the plywood box and remove the tank. A small flat head screw driver opens the boxes easily.
- Position the tank in you preferred location.
- CADE Protein Skimmer. The Protein Skimmer is supplied with it's own set of instructions. Once the skimmer is assembled mount it inside the protein skimmer chamber (the large chamber on the left if you are facing the aquarium). Ensure that the skimmer mount hangs over the left side of the tank. See pictures in the listing. The skimmer requires no special effort to tune, just turn it on when your aquarium is filled with water.
- Filtration Chambers. The filtration chambers consist of a mechanical / chemical chamber and a bio media chamber. Refer to our instruction image in this listing to clearly identify each chamber. Please note that there are no specific rules in relation to media other than it's preferable to have a mechanical filter prior to bio and chemical media however you may want to setup your system differently. The mechanical and biological chambers each have a removable filter cartridges. Also 3x stackable pre-filter trays are also provided, 1x for the mechanical chamber and 2x for the bio media chamber. Choose your media and install into each respective filter chamber.
- Filtration Tip: For a more stable system we suggest filling both filter cartridges with bio media and use filter matt/floss in the pre-filter cartridges to capture suspended solids. Regularly wash or replace the dacron floss media. Nano marine aquariums having smaller water volumes are more susceptible to nitrogenous water parameter swings. Bio media will maintain a greater stability of water parameters within your aquarium.
- Filling & Salt Mix. The PR400 is supplied with salt mix for your convenience. The amount provided is suitable for the exact volume of this tank. Simply fill the tank with RO water and add all of the salt provided. Turn on your pump and allow the salt to dissolve into the water. Once dissolved this will produce a salinity of 34ppt. You can confirm your salinity using a refractometer if desired.
- LED Light. The CADE LED light is a 14000K reef ready light suitable for LPS coral invertebrates (soft corals). It is a simple on/off design. No adjustability is required. You may want to set this up with an external power on/off timer to keep light cycles consistent. Simply unbox and mount above the aquarium.
- Power up the protein skimmer. As mentioned no tuning is required. Just ensure that the air breather valve with the air line attached is not submerged in water. Position it next to the skimmer collection cup at the top of the tank for best results.
Installation is complete.