Red Sea Reef Base Ocean White
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM NOT FOR DELIVERY
STORE PICKUP ONLY
PLEASE CALL THE STORE BEFORE PURCHASING A 2% REFUND FEE APPLIES TO NON DELIVERABLE PURCHASES
Please contact us to get an estimated delivery time
Red Sea Reef Base White - 10kg Bag is designed to provide the exact parameters of tropical reef water as needed in a closed marine system.
- Premium quality, natural aragonite high in essential elements.
- Promotes stability of pH and alkalinity (KH) levels.
- Easy to use, ideal for all marine fish and corals
Facts about Red Sea Reef base:
- An oolitic aragonite substrate, formed through natural precipitation and collected from renewable source.
- Will help maintain a stable pH of 8.2-8.3.
- Prepared by being exposed to air & UV light, screened, and mechanically washed. A second washing results in a cleaner substrate.
- Live Reef Base contains millions of beneficial laboratory-engineered bacteria, which will speed up the maturation process and allow quicker introduction of corals.