JBL PRO AQUATEST Combi Set Plus NH4
JBL PRO AQUATEST Combi Set Plus NH4 Freshwater
Test case with the most important water tests for freshwater aquariums, incl. ammonium test
- Monitors the water values in aquariums simply and reliably. Determines: pH value, carbonate hardness, nitrite, nitrate and ammonium/ammonia, as well as CO2 calculation using the table
- Easy to use: add aquarium water to cuvette with syringe, add indicator and compare colour on colour scale, or count drops until colour changes in KH test
- Comparator system takes the inherent water colouring into account. CO2-content is determined by pH value and KH value using the table
- Childproof reagent bottles, waterproof plastic case, refill reagents separately available
- Package contents: 1 test case for aquariums, 9 reagents, 3 glass vials, syringe, measuring spoon, comparator block, colour charts, report sheets, operating instructions
Healthy aquariums with conditions close to nature
The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. Bad values can cause diseases or algae in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With JBL water tests you can determine all relevant water values quickly, easily and very precisely.
The following tests are available:
pH test: acidity of the water from 3.0 to 10
pH test: acidity of the water from 6.0 to 7.6
pH test: acidity of the water from 7.4 to 9.0
O2 test: determination of the oxygen content
CO2 test: determination of the carbon dioxide content for thriving plant growth
GH test: determination of general hardness
KH test: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness)
PO4 test: determination of the phosphate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient)
Test NH4 / NH3: indication of non-toxic ammonium, determination of the toxic ammonia using table
NO2 test: determination of nitrogen compound nitrite, which is toxic for the fish
NO3-Test: determination of the nitrate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient)
Fe test: determination of the iron content to monitor the fertilisation
Cu Test: heavy metal deadly for invertebrates. Also important for adjusting the therapeutic dose of medications
SiO2 test: determination of the silicates (silicic acid) as cause for diatoms
To determine the CO2 content you just need to measure the pH and KH values. From both values arises the CO2 content in the water, which then can be referenced from the enclosed table.
With our research department and our worldwide expeditions into the habitats of the animals we permanently set new standards with our product innovations.
You can analyse the water values you have measured in the JBL Online Laboratory free of charge and receive recommendations.