Staple M - 5Kg
- Floating Pellet
- Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten
- Helps eliminate over-feeding
- Reduces water quality problems
- More Economical
- Will Not Cloud The Water Contains Stabilized Vitamin C
- Supports immune system health
- Promotes a long, healthy life
- Excellent Daily Diet
- Great basic nutrition
- No color enhancing capacity
Hikari Staple mini pellet is a floating daily diet for koi providing them with basic nutrition with a high level of plant matter including alfalfa, kale and moroheiya. The food does not contain any artificial colours or flavours. The natural green colour is derived from the plant matter and will not cloud the water. High in stabilized vitamin C.
All Koi and Goldfish where stronger growth is desirable.
Feed 2-4 times a day but only an amount the fish will consume within a few minutes. It is always best to under feed rather than over feed.
- Crude Protein: min 35%
- Crude Fat: min 3%
- Crude Fibre: max 5%
- Moisture: max 10%
- Crude Ash: max 12%