EcoTech Marine Vortech MP40W Quiet Drive
Better in every way.
The recipient of numerous design and consumer choice awards, the MP40 is considered the gold standard for generating flow in reef tanks.
Suits tanks 190 - 1900+ litres with flow of 3785 - 12,100 LPH, wireless connectivity. 9-28w.
Dry-Side: 3.00 x 2.25 inches (76.0 x 57.0 mm)
Wet-Side: 3.00 x 2.25 inches (76.0 x 57.0 mm)
Flow Range:1,000-3, 200 gallons (3,800 - 12,000+ litres) per hour
Max Tank Thickness: 0.75 inches (19 mm)
Tank Size Range: 50-500+ gallons (190 - 1,800 litres)
Clearance Needed Behind Tank: 3.00 inches (76 mm)
Wattage: 9 - 28 Watts
QuietDrive represents the next evolution of the award winning VorTech Driver.
- All new driver included with the VorTechMP10, MP40 and MP60
- 6+ Available continuous operational modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- 90% Less motor noise
- Up to 40% more output*
- Communicates with existing WWD and "w" EcoSmart Pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via ReefLink
- Available as an upgrade for WWD and EcoSmart Drivers
*MP40 QuietDrive compared to MP40wES
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard for providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched:
- Create massive water movement
- No coral damaging "hot spots"
- Natural Gyre
- Tank-wide flow patterns
- Precise control of water movement
At the heart of the VorTech's success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
- No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
- No wires in the aquarium
- No unwanted heat added to the water column
- No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the power head
Upgrade from EcoSmart
For existing EcoSmart VorTech owners, an upgrade path can bring your VorTech pump the benefits of our QuietDrive technology. The upgrade path for eachVorTech model might be slightly different.
Download the following information packet to determine the different upgrade scenarios and their resulting performance improvements.