Ocean Nutrition Dry Spirulina Flakes 71g
If ingredients such as salmon, brine shrimp and krill were not enough, we've added Spirulina to this exceptional flake.
Ideal for both freshwater and marine fish, Spirulina will enhance the color, stimulate the immune system and ensure better growth with less body fat.
Spirulina contains the most remarkable concentration and combination of nutrients in any food, plant, grain or herb.
Feed as much as you fish will eat in 2-3 minutes. Distribution 3-4 times per day.
Highly attractive staple food for marine and freshwater fish.
- Good protein content and rich in vitamins.
- Contains natural color enhancers and stimulates the immune system.
- Highly digestible, contains fresh seafood and brine shrimp.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
Plant meals, spirulina, fish solubles, whole sardine, salmon fillets, lecithin, krill, kelp, brewers yeast, salmon oil, mineral premix, vitamin premix, brine shrimp embryos, adult brine shrimp, carotenoid pigments and preservatives.
Protein 48.0 %
Fiber 2.5 %
Fat 9.0 %
Ash 8.0 %
Moisture 7.0 %