Aquatopia Internal Filter 100 50-200L/H
This internal filter is suitable for aquariums 100 Litre to 200 Litre. It has a flow rate of 200L - 400L/H. The Aquatopia internal filter is for use in freshwater aquariums. It is energy efficient, but still powerful enough to do a solid job. This IF-02 internal fish filter is easy to operate and maintain.
- For fresh water aquariums and fish tanks
- Simple and professional looking filter
- For aquariums 100 to 200 Litres
- Flow rate of 200 to 400L/H
- Specially designed filter canister is easy to remove, clean and maintain
- Filter sponge for mechanical and biological filtration
- Carbon efficiently absorbs organix material, chemicals and removes odours
- Power of 6 Watts
- Powerful output
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient
- Comes with instructions for use
- Spare parts are available to buy for this filter
- Made by Aquatopia
- Model: IF-02
- Voltage: 240V
- Frquency: 50Hz
- Power: 6W
- Flow: 200-400L/H
- Box Weight: 0.5kg
- Box Size: 12.5 x 6.7 x 19.5 CM
Our internal filter's use a filter sponge for biological and mechanical filtration. Located inside the sponge is activated carbon which absorbs organic matter, chemicals and removes odours.
- Water outlet
- Top cover board
- Top Suckers
- Top cover
- Main body of motor
- Bottom Suckers
- Partition board
- Filter cover
- O ring
- Spray bar
- Multi functional spray bar
- Highly efficient energy saving motor
- Replaceable filter media
- Powerful filtration system
- Sleek modern design
- Place the filter into the aquarium fixing it on the glass with the suckers.
- Be sure to place the filter body below the water level.
- Set up your internal filter to expose the spray bar above the water surface and adjust it so the bar sprays across the surface to creates waves or waterfalls down into the water which create bubbles.
- Switch on once installed correctly.
- Always disconnect power before and during cleaning or maintenance.
- Make sure the power plug never gets wet. Make sure it is always dry before connecting to power source.
- Never allow the filter to run dry.
- Do not unplug the appliance with wet hands.
- Always disconnect the filter from the electric supply before removing it from the water or carrying out any maintenance.
- Cleaning or replacement of the filter sponge and activated carbon regularly is necessary to ensure that the filter continues to work efficiently. The canister can be pulled out from the bottom.
- Once the filter canister is removed open the bottom and remove the sponge and carbon to clean.
- The filter media should be cleaned under warm tap water to protect the beneficial bacteria.
- The spray bar & impeller unit should also be cleaned on a regular basis.